When using laser lens, it is very important to pay attention to laser lens cleaning. In addition to that, different kinds of laser lens have their own specific methods of cleaning.
1. Hold the lens edge only and place the lens on a piece of lens paper. Cover the lens with another piece of lens paper, and then sprinkle a few drops of acetone on the paper to make contact with the whole surface of the lens.
2. Next, slowly remove the paper from the lens without applying any pressure. Usually, the liquid evaporates behind the paper without leaving any stains.
3. Flip the lens and repeat the process with a new lens paper. If there are no more visible stains, the lens cleaning is complete. If you can still see stains on the lens, continue with the following cleaning steps.
4. Remove all slight stains with a cotton swab soaked in acetone without applying any pressure. Then move the cotton swab to the surface and twist it with sufficient pressure to evaporate the liquid without leaving stains on the lens.
5. Repeat this process until the lens is clean and free of any streaks.
6. Next turn the lens over and clean the back of it.
1. Please wet the cotton swab with pure distilled vinegar, and then wipe it on the lens surface while twisting the lens and applying slight pressure. Absorb excess vinegar with a dry cotton swab.
2. Next, soak the cotton swab with acetone and remove the vinegar residue from the lens. To do this, move the cotton swab onto the surface and twist it with sufficient pressure to evaporate the liquid without leaving stains on the lens.
3. Repeat until the lens is clean and free of stains.
Some types of stains caused by material residues, burns or scratches cannot be removed. Please replace the lens.