The laser lens occupies a very important position in the laser system, and the change of the laser light path is realized by the refraction of the lens. In order to protect the focusing lens, a laser protection lens is designed. For this reason, the cost of laser equipment in the processing process is saved, and it is widely used. Laser lens cleaning and maintenance methods are as follows:
(1) The material of the focusing lens is ZnSe or zinc arsenic, which is relatively brittle and fragile; pay attention when disassembling and assembling: do not use too much force or collide with hard objects. The surface has an anti-reflection coating, which is afraid of pollution, moisture, oiliness, and scratches; therefore, it is required to provide dry and degreasing air during work, and please use the recommended cleaning equipment and cleaning methods when cleaning.
(2) When the equipment is working, it must be ensured that there is sufficient air pressure. Before working, you can stretch your fingers to the light outlet (air nozzle) of the focusing mirror to check whether there is gas blown out and whether the air pressure is sufficient.
(3) Before starting the machine for the first time every day, please remove the lens barrel with the focusing lens and observe whether the focusing lens is contaminated. The cleaning principle of the focusing lens is: try not to clean it if there is no pollution, and clean it in time if there is pollution.
(4) Cleaning steps: Loosen the fastening screws, remove the air nozzle and the lens barrel in turn; first use a blower to blow off the dust on the surface of the lens; if you really need to clean the lens, you can only use laboratory-grade paper soft cotton balls , dip in an appropriate amount of acetone or high-purity alcohol, and gently rotate from the center of the lens to the edge in a clockwise direction. When necessary, both sides of the lens need to be cleaned, and care should be taken when scrubbing; install the lens barrel and air nozzle, adjust the focal length, and tighten the fastening screws.
(5) If the focusing laser lens is too polluted or cannot be effectively cleaned for a long time, so that it cannot be cleaned, or the antireflection coating on the focusing lens falls off, the focusing lens needs to be replaced.
(6) Generally, the focal length of the 2-inch focusing lens (reflected in the distance from the upper surface of the workpiece to the bottom of the gas nozzle) is about 6~7mm, and the user can obtain the most suitable focal length after adjustment according to the actual situation.
(7) Keeping the focusing lens clean is a strong guarantee for cutting, engraving ability and effect.
(8) When installing a new laser lens in a new device, be sure not to press the lens hard, which will cause serious damage to the optical lens.
The protective lens is a consumable item in the optical path system of the laser cutting machine. In order to reduce the use cost as much as possible, the lens should be cleaned in strict accordance with this specification. During the cleaning and replacement process, care should be taken to avoid contamination or damage to the lens when protecting the placement, testing, and installation of the laser lens . After the new lens is installed, the protective lens should be checked regularly and cleaned in time.